More Daily Devotionals – authored by Ron Christian
"Our Father Who Art in Heaven"
- "Our Father Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name" Part I
- "Our Father Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name" Part II
- "Our Father Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name" Part III
- "Thy Kingdom Come" Part I
- "Thy Kingdom Come" Part II
- "Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven"
- "Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread"
- "Forgive Us Our Debts As We Forgive Our Debtors"
- "Deliver Us From The Evil One"
How Firm a Foundation
- Man's Quest For Meaning
- Obstacles And Incentives To Faith
- Why Believe In a Personal God?
- God's Purpose In Creation And Redemption
- Regaining Man's Lost Greatness
- Why Believe In Jesus Christ?
- The Identification Of a Personal God
- The Sacrifice Of a Loving God
- The Redemption Of Lost Mankind
- The Victory Of a Conquering God (Part 1)
- The Victory Of a Conquering God (Part 2)
- The Majesty Of a Reigning Christ
Coming to Know God
- How Do You React To Christ?
- What is Man’s Problem?
- How Do You Become a Christian?
- What Happens When I Become a Christian?
- The Good News and the Bad News
- Standards for Righteous Judgement
- Father of Our Faith and Faith of Our Father
- The Challenge of Christian Growth
- The High Cost of Reconciliation
- Can Man Regain His Lost Greatness?
- If I Sin – So What?
- Are You a Weapon for God?
Cultivating Christlike Character
- Understanding the Work of the Holy Spirit
- Experiencing the Fullness of the Holy Spirit
- Freedom From Self Centeredness
- Where is Your Heart, Head, and Hands?
- How Perfect is ‘Christian Perfection’?
- Receiving Pentecostal Power for Living and Witnessing
- What About ‘Speaking in Tongues’?
- How to Maintain the Spirit Filled Life
- Cultivating the Fruit of Love
- Cultivating the Fruit of Joy and Peace
- Cultivating the Fruit of Patience and Kindness
- Cultivating the Fruit of Goodness and Faithfulness
- Cultivating the Fruit of Gentleness and Self-Control
Agony to Ecstasy
Conquering the Enemies Within
- Freedom From Real Guilts
- Freedom From False Guilts
- Freedom From Terrorizing Fears
- Freedom From Inferiority Complexes
- Freedom From Jealousy
- Freedom From Judgmentalism
- Freedom From Negativism
- Freedom From Worry
- Freedom From Greed
- Freedom From Destuctive Doubt
- Freedom From Carnal Anger
- Freedom From Resentment
- Freedom From Self-Centeredness
Here He Comes!
- Preparation for Jesus Coming
- Christmas is for Sinners
- How do You React to Christ?
- Genealogy of Jesus
- Meaning Of Incarnation
- Here He Comes – Patiently Prepare
- Here He Comes – Believe
- Here He Comes – Rejoice
- Here He Comes – Behold
- Here He Comes – Reconcile
- How Should we Celebrate Christmas – Witness!
- How Should we Celebrate Christmas – Wonder!
- How Should we Celebrate Christmas – Worship!